Kettlebells (also called Russian Kettlebells) are great functional training tools. Kettlebell training is about muscle integration, not muscle isolation.
- Available in 18 different weights.
- Portable! Kettlebells are heavy but compact.
- Cast iron with a rubber, non-skid bottom.
- Helps develop total body strength, power, and endurance.
- Kettlebells work the body across a wide range of angles.
- Increases your dynamic flexibility.
- Off-centered weight of kettlebells increases the demand placed on core stabilization, agility, and proprioception.
- Use for squats, throws, cleans, jerks, snatches, rotational swings and more.
Bottom Line: Kettlebell Workouts to build muscle and get lean fast. Wake the Fork UP® approved!